Reading Women (2012 - 2013), Carrie Schneider
- Rena reading Zadie Smith, Megha reading Edith Wharton.
- Flávia reading Clarice Lispector, Bianca reading Sylvia Plath.
- Evan reading Anne Lamott, Aura reading Maarit Verronen.
- Sara reading Miranda July, Sheree reading Angela Carter.
- Hsiao-Jou reading Fang-Yi Sheu, Heather reading Chris Kraus.
- Cauleen reading Gwendolyn Brooks, Molly reading Roseanne Barr.
- Sarah reading Zora Neale Hurston, Vicky reading Gloria Fuertes.
- Alyssa reading Patti Smith, Yala reading Susan Sontag.
- Whitney reading Terry Tempest Williams, Naomi reading Adrian Piper.
- Kelly reading Gabrielle Hamilton, Amy reading Michelle Cliff.
(Source: carrieschneider.net, via palidoeazul)
your hair looks nice :)
Awwwww, thank you :)
Practically speaking, a life that is vowed to simplicity, appropriate boldness, good humor, gratitude, unstinting work and play, and lots of walking, brings us close to the actually existing world and its wholeness.
the best part about being in your 20’s is slowly caring less and less about what people think of you and surrounding yourself with good people
the worst is that I’m broke
(Source: woodlums, via katybrittenham)
Oh boy was last night the most random birthday ever. I went to New Amsterdam with Hillary from PSP, we got dinner and beers and talked about life. It was nice to catch up. Then I walked up to Brillobox to meet up with Cassie and Chien Yu, only to find out that it was closed, so we went to Industry. At Industry, I got this cocktail they called Verdigris that tasted almost identical to the signature drink from the Livefyre SXSW party, but made with white tequila. Talk about a nostalgia bomb. During the countdown to midnight, Cassie asked me what’s my last wish as a 22 year old, and I just said “To not be old at 23.”
This is my birthday jam this year.